With our friendly, local community bank culture, competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for growth, we are seeking enthusiastic, team oriented professionals to apply for any openings listed below. Please submit all resumes and letters of application to:
Time Federal Savings Bank
Attn: Rebecca Ludwig, HR Manager
PO Box 239
Medford, WI 54451
Time Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Personal Banker (Medford)
Time Federal Savings Bank currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Personal Banker in our Medford Office. The expectations of this position are to establish new customer relationships as well as enhance existing relationships. Duties include opening, maintaining and closing accounts, addressing customer’s questions and concerns, and recommending bank products and services that best suit the customers’ needs.
This position promotes business for the bank by delivering an excellent customer service experience to the customer, and by referring customers to appropriate staff when necessary.
This position is full time, Monday – Friday.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Previous experience as a Teller, New Accounts Rep/Personal Banker, or retail sales preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and privacy. Employees are required to observe the strictest confidentiality in regard to any customer or bank information they become privilege to during their employment and to maintain this confidentiality after their employment ceases.
- Ability to listen and identify needs of the customer
- Ability to work well under pressure and to respond appropriately to difficult customer situations
- Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective cross-selling and referral skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Moderate computer skills with proficiency in learning new software applications.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to change
- Must display a positive attitude and enjoy working with the public
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity and exercise good judgment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Familiar with retail banking regulations and responsibilities relating to each.
- Familiar with a variety of account ownerships, both personal and business, to effectively assist customers’ needs in opening accounts and obtaining required documentation.