Part Time Bank Teller (Owen)
Our Owen Office currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Part Time Bank Teller. The Part Time Bank Teller is responsible for assisting customers with their banking needs by performing teller transactions, addressing questions and concerns, and recommending bank products and services that best suit their needs.
Part time position Monday – Friday (18-20 hours a week)
· Previous customer service experience with cash handling or retail sales experience preferred.
· Previous financial institution customer service experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Friendly, outgoing, with a great sense of professionalism
· Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
· Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
· Maintain the integrity of highly confidential information
· Identify customer needs to suggest appropriate products and services
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· High school or equivalent
What does it take to work at Time Federal Savings Bank? Aside from the necessary professional qualifications, prospective employees must be:
- Passionate about helping others
- Versed in providing quality customer service
- Ready to make a positive impact on anyone they interact with
With our friendly, local community bank culture, competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for growth, we are seeking enthusiastic, team oriented professionals to apply for any openings listed below. Please submit all resumes and letters of application to:
Time Federal Savings Bank
Attn: Rebecca Ludwig, HR Manager
PO Box 239
Medford, WI 54451
Time Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.