Do you have extra funds to invest for a period of time for a higher rate of interest?
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) can help you make guaranteed gains on your extra funds while also being secure. Our CDs have a variety of maturity terms available for every investor, ranging from 6 months to 4 year terms.
Benefits of a CD
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) account can be very beneficial in increasing the overall value of any extra funds you have on hand. CDs have great benefits which make them a financial product worth considering:
- Our 6 month and 1 year CDs can be added to at any time, minimum deposit is $1,000
- Our 6 month to 4 year CDs require a $1,000 minimum deposit, with rates being .25% more for opening balances of $10,000 or more.
- CDs earn a higher interest rate than most regular savings accounts, making them a great option to diversify beyond the normal checking and savings accounts you have.
- They receive protection from the FDIC, the same as your checking or savings account.
- The fixed interest rate of our CDs makes it much easier to anticipate what your balance will be for future financial planning.
- Earnings are paid quarterly and can accumulate in your CD or be transferred to your Time Federal checking or savings account.
Call or stop in for more information about our great rates. Our staff can help walk you through the pros and cons of each option to ensure you choose the right product for your individual needs.
Start the process to open your own CD account with Time Federal Savings Bank today!
Early withdrawal penalties may result in reduced earnings.
New Deposit Accounts are accepted from a customer who is a resident of, or a business or non-profit located in the following counties in which we maintain an office or that are located nearby. These counties are: Taylor, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Ashland, Iron, Oneida, Lincoln, Langlade, Marathon, Portage, Wood, Clark, Eau Claire, Chippewa, Barron, Dunn, Pepin, Buffalo, Trempealeau, and Jackson.