A checking account at Time Federal is more than just a place to deposit your hard-earned money. Each of our checking accounts come with additional benefits to help you maximize your financial potential and reach your goals. As a checking account holder at Time Federal, you'll also get the friendly, knowledgeable customer service you deserve whenever you need assistance.
Checking Account Options
Once you find the checking account that best fits what you’re looking for, use our online Deposit Account Application to start the process of opening an account!
|PERFECT FOR...||Those who don't want to worry about account requirements||Rewarding higher balances with a higher rate of return||Those who like to earn interest on checking and save for their future||Receiving Direct Deposit Social Security or Pension|
|MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO AVOID FEES||No Minimum Balance||$500 Minimum Daily Balance |
$3/month fee if balance goes below during statement cycle
|Maintain $5,000 CD* or IRA** (minimum 6-month term)||No Minimum Balance|
|MONTHLY SERVICE FEE||NONE||NONE when minimum daily balance is maintained||NONE||NONE|
|CHECK WRITING||First 25 FREE per cycle ($.25 per cycle if more than 25 checks)||Unlimited Check Writing||Unlimited Check Writing||Unlimited Check Writing|
All of the above Checking Accounts offer the following products and services:
- FREE Debit Card *subject to approval **replacement fee in some circumstances
- SurchargeFree ATM Access at participating ATM ACCESS and Privileged Status Networks Nationwide
- FREE eStatements or Paper Statements
- FREE Digital Banking
- FREE TIME-24-Access Telephone Banking
- FREE Debit Card Fraud Alerts with Shazam Bolt$
- Bill Pay available within Digital Banking
- Direct Deposit - Payroll, Social Security, Pension
- Automatic Payments and Transfers
- Optional Overdraft Protection from your Savings Account
- Telephone and Wire transfers available
- Night Depository at all Time Federal locations
- Identity TheftSmart Protection - Credit Monitoring and Identity Restoration Services available
- Free Notary Services
*CD=Certificate of Deposit
**IRA=Individual Retirement Account
1 The Daily Balance Method of interest calculation is used for accounts that earn interest. Interest rates will vary depending on the current rates being paid and balance in the account. Contact us for current rates and fee schedules.
New Deposit Accounts are accepted from a customer who is a resident of, or a business or non-profit located in the following counties in which we maintain an office or that are located nearby. These counties are: Taylor, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Ashland, Iron, Oneida, Lincoln, Langlade, Marathon, Portage, Wood, Clark, Eau Claire, Chippewa, Barron, Dunn, Pepin, Buffalo, Trempealeau, and Jackson.