Saving time and money is as simple as enrolling in our FREE Online and Mobile Banking service anytime and anywhere. Once you enroll in Online/Mobile Banking at Time Federal Savings Bank, you are able to:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your Time Federal accounts
- Bill Pay
- Check Reorder
- Send Alerts to your email or by text to your phone
- View Check and Deposit Images
- Mobile Deposit Capture - deposit checks from your Mobile Device
Go to our comprehensive Digital Banking Help Center for more information on our Digital Banking services.
Online Bill Pay is another service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company within the United States through your Time Federal checking account online. You determine who you want to pay and when you want to make a payment. It’s safe, secure and easy to use - all within your Online Banking!
- Pay bills from your checking account(s)
- Pay a Person
- Transfer Money from your Time Federal account to your account at another Financial Institution
- Pay a Gift of money
- Setup single payments or recurring payments
- Receive bills electronically from merchants with e-Notification
To use Bill Pay, you must have a checking account with us and use our Online Banking. To sign up for Online Bill Pay, follow these three simple steps:
- Log into your Online Banking Account
- Use the Bill Pay Link on the left menu
- Complete the enrollment form and you're all set!
Coming Fall 2018 within our our new Online and Mobile Banking service! Watch for more information in the near future!