We’re continuously searching for the best products and services to offer; this is why we have made the switch to a new Digital Banking service. This upgraded service provides more features, as well as a more streamlined user experience.
To download our new Mobile Banking App for your mobile device, click the links below for your device's app store:
Experience instant banking when you enroll in our Digital (Online and Mobile) Banking! This new and improved service provides 24/7 access to:
- View running account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your Time Federal Savings Bank accounts
- Enroll in Bill Pay to easily pay your bills
- Access your eStatements
- Deposit your checks on the go with Mobile Deposit
- Transfer funds between your Time Federal Savings Bank accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions
- Sign up to receive important account alerts and notifications
Visit our Digital Banking Help Center to learn more about our Digital Banking services.
Save time and money by enrolling in eStatements! Rather than waiting for your paper statements in the mail, get notified by email as soon as they become available through your Online Banking. To enroll, simply login to your Online Banking and go to the "Profile" tab.
This is banking in its simplest form. Sign into your Mobile Banking app and tap on the “Deposit” icon to get started. Then, take a picture of your check(s) using your mobile device and deposit them directly into your checking account through Mobile Banking.
Paying your bills has never been easier. Our Bill Pay service though Digital Banking allows you to pay nearly anyone or any company within the United States using your Time Federal Savings Bank accounts. Simply determine who you want to pay and when you want to make the payment. We’ll take care of the rest. It’s safe, secure and easy to use!
- Pay bills directly from your checking account
- Setup one-time payments or recurring payments
- Receive bills electronically from your payees
To start using Bill Pay today, you must have a Time Federal Savings Bank checking account, as well as use our Digital Banking service. To enroll, follow the steps below:
- Login to Online Banking through your computer
- Click the Bill Pay tab within the main menu
- Complete the enrollment process, add your payees and you're all set!