Digital Banking has been upgraded! Now access eStatements, Check Deposit, Check Images and Debit Card On/Off.
Receive $5.00 when you sign up for eStatements within Digital Banking*
*Offer available once per new eStatement customer May 1 through June 30, 2019.
Credit will be applied to your account the next business day. Maximum $5.00 per customer.
Quick and Secure Access
Saving time and money is as simple as enrolling in our Digital (both Online and Mobile) Banking service anytime and anywhere. Once you enroll in Digital Banking at Time Federal Savings Bank, you have access to:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your Time Federal accounts
- Pay Bills
- Check Deposit
- View Check and Deposit Images
- Check Reorder
- Debit Card On/Off
- Send Alerts to your email or by text to your phone
Go to our comprehensive Digital Banking Help Center for more information on our Digital Banking services.
For your convenience, view your statement anytime of day within our Digital Banking service. Sign up for eStatements with Time Federal Savings Bank checking or savings account. We will notify you by email when your new eStatement is available to view. To enroll, log in to your Digital Banking and go to eStatements in the Menu on the left.
Paying Bills is another service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company within the United States through your Time Federal Savings Bank account in our Digital Banking. You determine who you want to pay and when you want to make a payment. It’s safe, secure and easy to use!
- Pay Bills from your checking account(s)
- Pay a Person
- Transfer Money from your Time Federal account to your account at another Financial Institution
- Setup single payments or recurring payments
- Receive bills electronically from merchants with e-Notification
To Pay Bills, you must have a checking account with us and use our Digital Banking service. To sign up for this service, follow these three simple steps:
- Log in to your Digital Banking Account on your computer through Online Banking
- Use the Pay Bills link on the left menu
- Complete the enrollment form and you're all set!