We have listened to your feedback and we are changing our Digital Banking service. Our new Online and Mobile Banking service will offer you even more conveniences. Please read through the important dates and new features, as well as the Enrollment and Digital Banking Guides linked later in this blog post.
- Friday, December 6, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. through Monday, December 9, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Digital Banking will be down
- Time Federal Savings Bank Debit Cards will not be available for use between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on Monday, December 9, 2019
- Telephone Banking will be available to check your account balances and transfer money
- Prior to Friday, December 6, 2019:
- Be sure to record all of your Bill Pay payees, as you will need to re-enroll in our new Bill Pay service
- Any recurring transfers will need to be recorded as well, and will need to be setup in our new service
- After Monday, December 9, 2019:
- Enroll in our new Digital Banking services (see below for Enrollment Guide)
- Download the new Time Federal Savings Mobile Banking App from your App Store
- Sign up for eStatements
- Set up your payees in Bill Pay and try out our new Bill Capture feature
- Set up recurring payments and transactions to companies or people
- Sign up to receive important account alerts and notifications through Online Banking
In addition to a more reliable service, our new Digital Banking offers the following new features:
- Save time by viewing instant balances on the Mobile Banking login screen
- Convenient running balances on your accounts
- Transfer money to and from your accounts at other financial institutions
- A more streamlined experience
We would like to thank you for your continued support as we work to provide the best products and services we can. If you have any questions regarding our new Digital Banking, please refer to the Digital Banking Enrollment Guide and Digital Banking Guide linked below, or visit the Help page on our website.
For further assistance, visit your local Time Federal Savings Bank location, or call our support team at 800.205.0914 during normal business hours.
Chat with our Staff!
We will offer Live Chat with our support team during normal business hours within our new Online Banking service as of December 9, 2019.