Time Federal Savings Bank is encouraging members of the community to donate to local organizations by matching all donations dollar for dollar up to a total of $1,000 for each group. Anyone in the community can drop off monetary donations at the bank between November 12 and December 14, 2018 to receive matching funds.
- The Eau Claire location will be collecting donations for the Western Dairyland Community Action Agency’s ZEREAU Program. The goal of the program is to end homelessness in Eau Claire by moving people directly from homeless shelters into permanent housing, and provide case management and support services.
- The Marshfield location will be collecting donations for Mary’s Place Boarding House. Mary’s Place is a non-profit transitional housing facility focused on helping the homeless, no-income, low-income individuals in Marshfield and surrounding areas.
- The Medford location will be collecting donations for the Kiwanis Club of Medford’s Coats for Kids helping local children receive warm coats for the winter season and iPad Program providing iPads to kids in need.
- The Owen location will be collecting donations for the Community Alliance Food Pantry. The food pantry assists the Owen, Withee and Curtiss residents to help with short- term food assistance.
- The Phillips location will be collecting donations for The Santa’s Elves Foundation and their organization provides Christmas gifts & needed basic living essentials (personal care items, winter outerwear, etc.) to children of families in financial need.
- The Wausau location will be collecting donations for The Women’s Community, Inc. and they provide specialized services and resources to people in central Wisconsin affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and unemployment.