Your home requires constant attention. There are small improvements, like planting flowers in the front or adding a fresh coat of paint to the walls. But what about larger home projects for the interior or exterior of your home? For those times, a home improvement loan from Time Federal Savings Bank provides the funding you need.
Our home improvement loans come with minimal fees, and our lending staff works with you to structure a repayment plan to fit your cash flow needs.
Why Use a Home Improvement Loan?
Making improvements to your home not only allows you to customize it to your liking, it can also increase the value of your home. Increasing the value of your home is key if you know you will be wanting to sell it in the future.
Improvements for Higher Home Value
What improvements can you make to increase the value of your home? Below are figures taken from Remodeling’s “Cost vs. Value Report” for 2017 in the East North Central region, which includes Wisconsin*. The top 10 improvements, along with the percentage of the cost recouped are:
- Attic Insulation (fiberglass) - 79.3% cost recouped
- Manufactured Stone Veneer - 78.5%
- Entry Door Replacement (steel) - 77.4%
- Minor Kitchen Remodel - 72%
- Garage Door Replacement - 66.2%
- Siding Replacement - 65.3%
- Roofing Replacement - 61.7%
- Two-Story Addition - 61.4%
- Window Replacement (wood or vinyl) - 62.5%
- Major Kitchen Remodel - 60.2%